CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Chillin’ Out

Last April 30, my churchmates and I went to Ancol, the famous theme park here in Jakarta. The weather in Selatan (south) was not favourable. But it was a good thing TransJakarta brought us safely to Kota (city). There were some glitches along the way but we all made it to Lost Kingdom our first stop. It was really hot in there that everyone didn’t even want to go around and watch the animal shows. I on the other hand enjoyed watching the dolphin show. I felt like a kid who was so giddy just seeing the dolphins do their tricks. I was amazed that the dolphins understood Bahasa Indonesia. That only goes to show that even animals can learn a language.

After being lost in the animal kingdom we went to Ice World. Everyone was not keen about getting inside this cold place because they said they might get sick because the weather was so hot in Ancol then we wanted to go inside Ice World. Well, I guess after seeing all the people rushing to get inside the place everyone decided to go inside. That was my second visit to Ice World. The first was with my friend Styar. I guess she’ll share the pics from there soon in her site. I came there ready the 2nd time. So I lasted there longer than my first visit. One thing I’ve learned from the whole exercise. I really can’t survive in a cold area. That place was like -10ºC. My student told me he’s been to a place way colder than that. We had a good time chillin’ out though.

3 comments:

Ning said...

can't survive in a cold area? hey, that's what i told myself before too...but i survived winter in japan. if i can, then why can't u?

Anonymous said...

nakita ko nga ibang photos. saya-saya nyo tingnan. lalong masaya dahil hindi ko kasama si Tsongki, nyahaha!

kala din natin magkakasakit tayo sa sobrang init at lamig pero na-survive naman natin pero shempre pag inaraw-araw mo yun, bibigay din ang katawan natin.

di ko din kaya sa malamig...pero siguro mag-aadapt ang katawan pagpinilit. hehe.

TM tots said...

nice nick sis! next time let's try visit china or korea or japan during their winter season. let's see if we'll survive.