CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Rayts tagged me

Well today, I dunno what has gotten into me but there was this drive to check out my friend's blog and now I will have to indulge her. Maybe this thing will help us to somehow get to know our friends. Especially for me, I've been away for some time and this distance can sometimes detach you from the people you really care about. So here goes:

8 Things about me:

  • I'm an obsessive compulsive person. I am a molysomophobic of some sort. So you can be sure that when I go to public places I make sure I find clean restrooms. And I don't like touching the door handles. I will wait until someone would open the door before I go in and out of the restrooms.
  • I hate it when people would try to play with me using their feet. I get that icky feeling.
  • I talk in my sleep. (Alodie and AC told me so). They even tried recording my mumbling a couple of times.
  • I hardly say NO to people who comes to me for just about anything. I accommodate even the weirdest conversation.
  • My knees would go weak when I'm in high places. I'm altophobic. I remembered riding that boat in Enchanted Kingdom with my "exceptional friends" (Rayts, Charlie and Mitch). Geez! my knees shook convulsively. So now even if things are for free, I will keep a safe distance from those horrendous rides.
  • I'm drawn to the sea. It has this soothing effect on me. It sort of washes all my filthiness and pains away.
  • I don't like chocolates, coffee, burnt bread, coke, anything burnt. It has something to do with the color I guess.
  • Indonesian food has grown on me. My all time favorite is the "sate ayam and soto ayam"
Whew! That was tough. It took me ages to write these things down. Now for the 8 people I wanted to tag... Geez! This is harder than I thought coz I only know a few friends who blogs. Can I get away with this one?


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hangsaya! Most of them i know already. is that a relief or what? what comes as a revelation, i guess, is the icky feeling when someone tries to play with you using their feet. teka, paano yun? nilalaro ka ng paa? nyahaha!

pareho tayo, nagsasalita din daw ako sa pagtulog ko. sabi nila. mahilig ako sa maitim, tao man o hayop o bagay o pagkain. we like and hate the opposite things, and yet we're friends! haha. ang galing.