CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 12, 2005

BUNDLES OF JOY







A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on. ~Carl Sandburg

Today I spent a couple of hours organizing pictures of these tiny creatures that came to into the lives of my really good friends. I am all smiles because they have angelic faces. Before I envy people because I don't have a god child and everyone around me seems to have a whole bunch of these kids.

Now I have a whole bunch of blessings. My first god child is Macky. My 2nd god child is Aaron. The 3rd is Jamie, the 4th is Luke, the 5th is Stephen, the 6th is Denise, the 7th is Bennett and the 8th is Chloe. Geez! Not that I'm complaining but I guess this should stop somewhere. I might not be able to remember all their names and I want to take my role rather seriously. But how am I supposed to be a good god parent when I'm like oceans and continents apart from these kids. I don't want to be the typical god parent who showers their "ina-anak" with gifts because really that is not even the reason why one is given that kind of responsibility. How can one be better at this role then? Well, I don't know just yet but I suppose I can learn from those wise people out there who take on this kind of role at the whole new level.

So I you have any ideas out there please share it with me. I'm a novice willing to learn the many facets of being a responsible god parent. :-)

0 comments: