CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 05, 2005

Heading Home

Was it just the other day when I was packing my stuff and getting ready to go back to Jakarta? And now I'm counting the days when I can head home and be with my family again. They said we are where we are now for all the right reasons. Nothing happens in this life that is not a part of the bigger picture. So my being away from my family has its purpose. And just like every bird who has been set free there will always be a time when it would long to be home again.

That is exactly what I'm feeling right now. I want to go home. This time around I intend to spend more time with my family; doing things I miss the most while I'm here in Jakarta.

I was just wondering how will the pinoys spend their holiday this time around. So many things have changed this year. Whenever I talk to some of my friends back home, all I could hear from them are the saddening news on how tough life is in RP. But even if I hear only the bad things about my country, RP will always be a place I can call HOME because this is where my heart is.

0 comments: