CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

It Stings

I've told myself time and again that I'm so over him. And I know I've managed to come to terms with certain things in my life but last night the subconscious part of me cried.

Yesterday was not particularly a smooth sailing day for me because of all the knitty gritty details of trying to co-exist with the people from around here. So I'm so darn sure that never did this person cross my mind yesterday. Earlier this morning, I woke up crying because in my dream he made this announcement that he will be settling down soon and that he is inviting me over. It was like a blow in my gut and I hated myself for even feeling that way.

They say our subconscious mind tells us more about what really lurks in our hearts. Oh I will let the world think that way. There is not a thing I can do to make the world change their minds but I'm in control of my feelings and that is what I'm going to harp on. Maybe I will hurt if there is some truth to what I dreamt about but life as it is goes on so I know I will find a way to stand up and say, "I'm glad that once in my life, I have loved this man."

1 comments:

ning said...

tsk, tsk ... malas naman ng lalaking yan ;)