CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 13, 2006

Tiring?

People from different places vary in the manner they decide over certain things. In Indonesia, people always had a habit of taking their time out deciding on certain things like they have all the time in the world to contemplate on things before blurting out whatever it is they want to do in life. In my home country however, decisions are concluded in matter of minutes or seconds.

When I got back I had to decide on certain things for my family but it seems to me that I’m contending with too many forces. I even came to a point when I said, “What the heck it’s their life anyway. Let them choose whatever path they want to take.” I can only do so much. When do we ever say we’ve had enough of all the things going on around us? One thing I’m sure of family will always be family. You may not always agree on things but the love and respect that should be accorded to one another should remain. So I guess I will continue putting up with whatever it is that my family will do and decide. Should I tire? I guess I never should.

0 comments: