CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 06, 2006

A Poem for Mikey

Sometimes I tend to ask how come the heart a person possesses leads a person to make false judgements. Is it because the heart never thinks? It just feels and they say feelings can be misleading. But who are we to stop the heart from beating and feeling? Are we truly capable of hampering our hearts from expressing its wants and desires?

I am sharing with you a poem written by this man for that one person he values the most. Can one person love this much? What are you willing to go through for the sake of loving a person? Will you remain faceless or will you boldly declare to the whole world your love for that person who means the whole world to you?

Loving someone is a wonderful thing. When can love be “right” then? I believe we will find enlightenment in the book of truth. Sometimes all it takes is having faith in the truth. Let’s not judge instead let us learn…

Mikey

When the world gets dark
And you feel that the future is unclear,
Let me be that bright light
That will make all your fears and uncertainties disappear.

When you feel different and that the whole world is against you
And you feel that everyone has deserted you
Just look inside yourself and believe in me,
Because I will never ever leave you.

If for any reason the ones you love betray your trust,
And you face heartaches and disappointment,
I will give all the love in the world that you’ll ever need
Without any condition or resentment.

If all you do is your best and the whole world still frowns upon you
And you feel that they will condemn your actions in any way
I hope you will make it a point to look inside your wonderful self,
And realize that I will be there for you every step of the way.

The past may not have always been kind to you,
And the future might just bring the same fear in you,
From now on you should never be scared,
For I am willing to walk the farthest ends of the earth with you.

There will always be people who will try to bring you down
And try to poison you with things that they try to stress as “right.”
When that happens, just have a little faith,
Hold on to me, and you’ll see our future will always be bright.

And these things that I say will always be true
Because I have found a great person in you.
So smile and embrace the world as you live each passing day
Because “I love you so much,” as I would often say.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

if only the person who received the poem should appreciate it. It's value is lost if the person doesn't appreciate it as like giving a gift unappreciated. the important thing is it is appreciated even it is not recriprocated.

Ning said...

it's even better if the writer knew that his poem is appreciated. ;)

TM tots said...

I'm sure who ever is the recipient of the poem, i'm sure it that the person appreciated it...