CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Easy Listening to Javanese Music


Every Wednesday after office hours I would always get a glimpse of these group of people playing their kind of music. I've been meaning to take their picture ever since I got here and that was like over a year ago but I don't know, it seems to me that every Wednesday I keep forgetting to bring a camera with me. I guess, I'm just so forgetful.
Luckily, last Wednesday my new gadget was with me so I was able to take a picture and a video of these folks. But somehow I can't share the video here so you wouldn't have a chance to listen to their music. The way they hammer on those instruments can give a soothing effect for a restless soul. The voices of the women singing at the top of their lungs and God knows what they were saying coz I don't even understand. I tell you the way things blend with those instruments, it is just magnificent.
Well, I hope you guys will have the chance to visit this part of the world too. They have a rich culture and if you are the type who certainly have knacks for exotic stuff. Indonesia is a place to visit. Very colorful and vibrant country.

0 comments: